Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Live Nifty Future Tips Calls With Its New Trends

Latest Nifty Future Tips News:

The market may open firm on positive Asian stocks. Trading of CNX Nifty futures on the Singapore stock exchange indicates that the Nifty could surge 43 points at the opening bell. Asian markets edged higher on Tuesday on the back of rising US manufacturing output and a jump in euro zone business activity.

Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are 0.73percent higher, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index is up 0.42 percent.

Today’s Nifty Market Support Level:

NIFTY TREND: CONSOLIDATE
NIFTY SPOT LEVELS
SUPP 1: 6110
SUPP 2: 6035
RES 1: 6230
RES 2: 6310

Today’s Bank Nifty Support Level:

CH BANK NIFTY TREND – CONSOLIDATE
BANK NIFTY FUTURE LEVELS
SUPP 1: 11300
SUPP 2: 11025
RES 1: 11710
RES 2: 11920

Latest Nifty Calls:

BUY NIFTY FUTURE ABOVE 6197 TG1-6210 TG2-6230 TG3-6260 STOPLOSS-6147.85

Also you will get 2 days free trial in all segments like Nifty Future Tips, Nifty Tips, Mcx Tips, please visit us at www.capitalheight.com/nifty-future.php or call us at 0731- 6615050.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I like your post very much. I get good tips and knowledge from your post. I received a newsletter on resource option trading. They provide timely advise for Silver commodity. Thanks for sharing this information. I like your post very much. I get good tips and knowledge from your post.
    stock Market tips
    Commodity tips
    Equity tips

    ReplyDelete